Re: LF: Save energy, but generate QRM ...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Save energy, but generate QRM ...
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:21:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I had same problems all over 20m band. Tell all your neighbours  the bulbs
radiate dangerous cancer causing,brain damaging emissions. Say that no
pregnant woman should go near them, hint at a conspiracy between govt. and
Capitalist profit makers to keep the facts secret..

that should reduce the sales in your neighbourhood.!.

BTW I cured my 20m problem by switching off the light in my kitchen ;-)

...G3GVB