LF: RE: Re: Found earth rod source

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Found earth rod source
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:22:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan & LF Group,

I have almost 6 mtrs of 15 mm straigh down into the soil for one of my earth
points & the way to do it is to connect a hose pipe to the top end & use the
mains water supply to bore down using the water pressure from the pipe to do
the boring, when the firs 3 mtrs is almost at ground level I soldered
another 3 mtr length using a yorkshire pipe coupling & continued in the same
way, it really does work.

Regards

Gary - G4WGT