LF: Circuit diagram req'd

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Circuit diagram req'd
From: "G4WGT - Gary" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:41:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
        Hi to all at LF,

        I have just aquired a JRC (Japan Radio Company Ltd) NRD-345 HF
Receiver, I
would like to obtain a technical manual or      circuit diagram for the receiver
as the user instruction manual is very basic.

        If anyone is able to supply, source or put me in touch with a supplier I
will be very pleased. My attempts via the       internet have prooved fruitless.

        Please contact me via this refector or direct at :-

        [email protected]

        Regards

        Gary - G4WGT

---