LF: Diagram

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Diagram
From: "G4WGT - Gary" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:50:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi to all at LF,

Just purchased a JRC NRD-345 receiver to replace my Yaesu FT-747GX
transceiver for LF reception (goes down to 10 Khz), the FT-747GX seemed to
always tied up with on LF so now along with the G0MRF LF Tx I have a
complete LF setup. It seems to operate very well & the frequency stability
is far superior to the FT-747GX & sensitivity to me seems to be quite good,
it just needs a narrow IF filter.

I now want to get hold of a circuit diagram (not that it needs any
attention) for reference etc. Can anyone tell me of a source of a technical
handbook or diagram for the JRC NRD-345 as the user handbook is very basic.

I haven't been too active LF wise as there has been a lot ot work to do
around the garden & house & I have been taking advantage of the good
weather.

73 to all.

Gary - G4WGT
---