Re: LF: VE3ZJ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VE3ZJ
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:08:08 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Electro-magnetic radiating and detection is all good fun and it's called
Physics.

Applying this  Physics to communicating the exchange of technical info. is
all good fun and it's called amateur radio (or was).

This LF group is not really amateur radio, it does not even communicate by
radio ,  it communicates by other peoples commercial gear  on the internet
using ready built computers and is essentially a Physics club.  I am
attracted to the experimental aspects  of 136 because it is like the old
days when if you wanted a transmitter you turned to and built one but I wish
there were still some true radio amateurs left  who wanted to
__communicate__ with what they build. I'm not a contester either but....

Live and let live gents.

Bryan G3GVB / AC4UA../VS2FD once upon a time