LF: RE: Re: Re: G0MRF 300w Tx & DDS VFO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Re: G0MRF 300w Tx & DDS VFO
From: "G4WGT - Gary" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:01:05 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alan & LF,

Thanks for the advise, but I did realise that the input is x2 ie. 274 Khz,
it's just that when testing the DDS VFO with the scope on the bench I did
the checks at those freq's mentioned. It is still no different at 274 Khz,
in fact at its best (15Mhz) it is only producing 300mV P-P & not the
expected 1V P-P.

The sig comes out of the DDS IC thro' a 2 pole LPF to a buffer amp IC, the
sig is even lower at the unbuffered output(before the IC). I will have to
remove it from its case to trace back thro' the components.

I will keep you posted

73

Gary - G4WGT