LF: Re: Re: G0MRF 300w Tx & DDS VFO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: G0MRF 300w Tx & DDS VFO
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:11:48 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Gary Ah you need 274kHz for the feed to the EXT pin it goes to the input
of a divide by two to give square wave drive to the PA stage. Still you
should be getting more than that out of it. It sounds as though something is
not right...50mV is far too low. Is there a LPF on the output?? It may be
that there is a component problem there.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK