LF: RE: G0MRF 300w Tx & DDS VFO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: G0MRF 300w Tx & DDS VFO
From: "G4WGT - Gary" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:43:08 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Jim & LF,

Thanks for the very useful data Jim, I did in fact get a reply from the
organiser of the kit/project & he has stated that several builders have
experienced the same low output & have diagnosed a faulty modamp, I have
doubly checked for the sort of error you suggest & that seems ok, also there
is some gain thro' the ERA-1SM. Now that I have some figures to refer to I
can have another look at the signal path etc. From memory I don't believe
that I am getting anywere near 250mV p-p from the DDS IC before any
amplification takes place.

I will let you know.

Thanks again

Gary - G4WGT