LF: 3rd Rus LF_#1

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 3rd Rus LF_#1
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:15:25 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF-enthusiasts!

#1 (1500z, 11 Feb, 2004)

Our club RU6LWZ with the assistance several UA0-HAMs finishes
preparation to 3-rd Rus LF DXpedition to a Far East part of Asian
Russia (UA0L). QTH-Loc abt PN63CH nr Vladivostok.

Prospective dates of work of expedition on 136kHz: March, 16-28.
We shall work QRSS(russian limitation) and CW for xband/QSO,
also we plan beacon's tests.

Call - UA0LE (under long QRSS UATLE 0=T as in contests)
Tower is 90m

Now I make the prospective time-table of DXpedition on days.
Any offers or advice on our prospective work or skeds are welcomed.

What best frequencies should be for a beacon/QSO for Europe?
I believe, that the frequency 137.700 was is unsuccessfully chosen
at work from Siberia the last year.
What are your opinions?

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru