LF: Re: 3rd Rus LF_#1

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 3rd Rus LF_#1
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:17:52 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

What best frequencies should be for a beacon/QSO for Europe?
I believe, that the frequency 137.700 was is unsuccessfully chosen
at work from Siberia the last year.
What are your opinions?

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru

Dear Ed, LF Group,

137.7k was FB last year from UA9OC - I suppose you could use a frequency
near the top edge of the band like the transatlantic beacons, but the lower
end of the band around 135.922 is not good here because of the sidebands
from SXV

Good luck for the expedition - On my globe, Taganrog to Vladivostock looks
like about 1/3 of the way round the world!

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU