Re: LF: Re: "T" versus "L"aerial

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: "T" versus "L"aerial
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 07:20:50 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
If two 20m  wires are better than one 40m  one for the same total lenght of
wire , Does this mean that four horizontal legs of 10 m would be even better
? and so eight of 5m or sixteen of only 2.5m better still ?

How about

64 X 625mm ? or......

just a disc of foil 1000mm dia.?

Perhaps there is an optimum number of horizontal wires?
If just a 1000mm disc then why not have one at the bottom instead of earth?

Why does the name Hateley come to mind ? ;-)

Bryan
Bryan G3GVB