LF: Re: 3C90 Al value?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 3C90 Al value?
From: "Andy talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:09:35 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I thought Al values was a meaningless term for pure ferrite materials and is only published as a guideline as it changes dramatically with temperature and B - for a true/ideal transformer it would ideally be infinite.   Things like bulk resistivity and the area inside the hysteresis curve are more significant as they decide the frequency and power handling of any material.

Andy  G4JNT