LF: Re: Where to get TC44... and MUR1660??

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Where to get TC44... and MUR1660??
From: "Andy talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:42:13 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Farnell will have them.  www.farnellinone.co.uk
Andy  G4JNT

----- Original Message ----- From: Dick <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 9:59 PM
Subject: LF: Where to get TC44... and MUR1660??

Hello all,

I am wondering where I can get (one of) the following components:

TC4421
TC4422
TC4426
MUR1660CT

A google search didn't deliver a resonable result.
I am looking for a store/firm in Holland or Germany, as this is
the easiest way in case of ordering/paying.

Any suggestions??

Meanwhile I started to build the first part for my 136kHz station:
the 1370kHz VFO..........
The rest will be a lot of bits and pieces from various designs, likely
resulting in a QRPP transmitter capable of producing 100Watt or so.

73

Dick, PA4VHF (JO32eh)