Re: LF: 136 khz weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 khz weekend
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:10:34 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Perhaps, if we can find a really thrifty means of transmitting speech (say
100 Hz occupied), that might rejuvenate the band. It is more than 50 years
since single sideband came into the amateur service and it is really time we
replaced it with something not so greedy.

In the meantime, perhaps Mal and others would like to publish a log of
stations heard (date, time, frequency, mode etc). This might give
encouragement to people.

Alternatively, how about joining me for some cave and railway tunnel
experiments?

73
John Rabson G3PAI