LF: Re: Re: LF QSO.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: LF QSO.
From: "Hugh M0WYE" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:48:23 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Marek, group,

BTW is THIS frequency causing "only" a scalding or an electric shock or
both? HF stays on the body surface, might burn the skin, but what about
137kHz? I am simply curious...

Funnily enough my collegue was commenting this morning that the output of
his electroluminescent lamp invertor would burn black marks on his
finger-nail, but not give him a shock. Output was measued at 2000V at 40kHz.
I should think the output of your transmitter could give a very severe RF
burn, but no shock ... but I don't think anybody should find out !
73
Hugh M0WYE