LF: RE: Re: LF QSO.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: LF QSO.
From: "G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:28:59 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Marek,

Regarding your comments, when I was recently testing my Tx & antenna I
accidentally touched the LF antenna loading coil & I recieved an RF burn to
the surface of my finger it did not feel like an electric shock & it was
just the same as when I used to work with televisions & recieved many such
burns working around the line output circuits, CRT based televisions produce
up to 25 Kv at 15 Khz so it is much the same.

73

Gary - G4WGT