LF: LF QSO.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF QSO.
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:16:18 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 12/15/03 1:40:18 PM GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

At breakfast time this morning I looked down the garden &saw half the top
telescopic mast, a support line had broken. I will endevour to carry out a
repair today (monday 15th if my work schedule allows)& be back on again
soon

Congratulations on the first QSO Gary........and welcome to the world of high voltages on your antenna......Best avoid 'braided' polypropylene etc as water gets trapped between the fibres.  A good glass or ceramic insulator or similar should be reliable. I look forward to hearing you on the band.

73

David   G0MRF