Re: LF: PA0SE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PA0SE
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:57:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Walter,

No reports yet except from you and Alan.
But Alan reports that transatlantic propagation was poor, even CHF was very weak.

When I started at 2200 UTC on Saturday frequency was 135.9225 kHz and when I stopped Sunday morning at 0740 UTC frequency was 135,9209 Hz. So drift was 1,6 Hz. Though too much for serious transatlantic work not too bad for a VFO controlled transmitter.

73, Dick, PA0SE