Re: LF: PA0SE / activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PA0SE / activity
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:26:48 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Dick, LF Group,

I monitored your signals for a while around 2300 - 0000utc, when they were audible over the noise from SXV. I measured the frequency to be about 135.9224kHz, drifting up and down by a few 10ths of a Hz over periods of several minutes. I also briefly saw them in the morning shortly before you shut down, when the frequency was slightly lower, as you said. For the QRSS10 speed this level of stability is perfectly OK, the drift would be noticeable at QRSS30 or longer

This morning, I had CW contacts with F6BWO and ON6ND - I also called DK7SU, who was 559, but no reply. I heard DL3FDO in QSO with F6BWO shortly before going out earlier this afternoon. Nothing seen/heard this evening yet - the QRN level has come up substantially.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU