LF: Re: Beacon List

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Beacon List
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:01:57 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Rich and Tom, as far as I am aware Joe VO1NA was not active last night.
At least he does not appear on my overnight screen grabs. Conditions do seem
to be improving. I dont think there are any continous "beacons" in Europe
Tom. The only 24 hour operations are the three FCC Part 5 stations detailed
in my recent posting (non have been heard in Europe yet). The frequencies
are as accurate as known at the time. Additionally Gary G4WGT has been
active on 137.777 during the weekend evenings on 3 sec mode.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]