LF: CT/G3KEV

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: CT/G3KEV
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:45:51 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All

The EL morse key has a solid metal base to keep it from shifting about when keying. It and the transceiver were carried in my hand cabin baggage. The bag was carefully packed to avoid damage but I had to empty and repack it at security. The carbon fibre 10 metre retractable mast went through the FRAGILE items desk from LEEDS but on the return journey I decided to carry it as cabin baggage from FARO but when boarding the aircraft a member of staff took it and put it in the hold as a fragile item. The walking stick approach did not work for me, I forgot to limp and looked too young anyway  !!!!!!!!!!!
There seems to be a lof of variations in procedures at airports. All the personal luggage and radio equipment got there and back without damage so I cannot complain,  in fact the whole operation was very efficient and no delays.

73 de Mal/G3KEV