LF: Re: Re: Re. WD2XDW Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re. WD2XDW Beacon
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:43:53 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 3:31 PM
Subject: LF: Re: Re. WD2XDW Beacon

Laurie,

No offense intended, but other than the correctness of the frequency, is
there anything in that shot that identifies XDW?

I cannot make out anything that resembles WD2XDW either, please no
guesswork. The real thing or nothing.
I often see traces on the forecast frequency but except I get a positive ID
then it is not reported.
This type of thing has happened in the past and resulted in some suspect
QSO'S. Call back tomorrow and the next day for other parts of the
callsign!!! Then bingo a claim made for a QSO and please congratulate me!!
To be valid the callsign must be seen or heard properly.
de Mal/G3KEV

John Andrews