LF: Re: SAQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: SAQ
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:27:57 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
I resonated my 90m loop for the event whereas others probably used odd bits
of wire and hoped for the best!!!!! Perhaps they will tell us if this is
incorrect. <

It is occasionally useful to suggest to the newer readers of this reflector
that despite the advice given by G3KEV, significant fun and useful knowledge
may be had by LF experimenters who have neither a large wallet or a large
amount of real estate. You may not attain his level of success and
proficiency, but you can certainly have an enjoyable time while possibly
making some contribution to the art.

John Andrews, W1TAG