LF: LF SWR meter.......and how !!

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LF SWR meter.......and how !!
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:23:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, for those unfortunate enough not to be able to join our recent visit
to Rugby GBR I have mounted a page on my web site linked to the end of the
"History" article showing how to make an SWR meter for 1.5MW at 16kHz. I was
lucky enough to rescue the transformer from the waste skip.as we were
leaving ( with the approval of out  host!)  One large Merc was definitely
down on its rear springs as we drove out, carefully, over the speed humps !!

The direct URL is
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk/aecurxfm.htm

The photos are reasonably high definition so do take a while to download if
you have a slow connection. Note, not a piece of ferrite in sight.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]