LF: QRV again

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QRV again
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:27:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Back again after a short period in hospital. My first serious encounter with
our National Health Service, which in my opinion now, is much maligned.
Nearly 90 e-mails waiting to be read, nearly half of them offering
anatomical enhancements or extensions to my social life - do people actualy
Spent quite a lot of the time during recovery playing with a Psion 5 (small
palm size computer). I bought my Psion second hand a couple of years ago but
never got round to actually using it. . I found that it has a BASIC like
programming language called OPL, which has useful things like inverse trig
functions. I rewrote the 'Three Meter" ( see pages 86-88 of LF book) program
for converting meter readings into R Xj values.
Must look around for other Ham radio stuff for the Psion.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>

Web <http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g3ldo>