Re: LF: Propagation conditions 20/21st

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Propagation conditions 20/21st
From: "flo flo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:52:25 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
Overnight 20/21st - Poor RF levels from DCF39. Day and night time modes continue as before - I effectively have no signal from DCF39 only from 0430-0730 and from 1600-1940Z. Daytime D layer mode is producing very stable levels - overnight mode still shows the deep fades and stronger peaks of Iono/mpath.

The system is still logging even though Im now off to yomp/train for a day in Shai Hills and see how many of the local baboons, who lob rocks from their high lookouts, can hit their intended targets.

If you guys want to beacon somewhere else on the band let me know -.....

Laurence Accra (no storms)