LF: Getting wires over trees

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Getting wires over trees
From: "Walter Blanchard" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:31:38 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mal,

Forget the bow and arrow; get yourself a high-power crossbow. I have a
200-lb draw one that will put monofilament 50lb fishing line over 100 ft
trees 150ft away and land 300ft beyond it. It is also very accurate and does
not require you to build up muscle power to draw like a traditional bow and
arrow. Problem is, you can't reduce its power for smaller trees and
distances so I had to get some less powerful ones (80/150 lbs). Make my own
arrows from 6 mm copper tubing.

Walter G3JKV.

---