Re: LF: G/RN CW

To: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: G/RN CW
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:57:39 +0300
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF Group!

Sunday, May 4, 2003, G3KEV wrote:

hm> I just worked RN6BN on Normal CW at 2139 utc he was 579 and gave me 539. A good solid QSO in spite of some QRN. hm> I think this is possibly the first hand sent normal speed CW qso between the UK and Russia on 137 khz. hm> The rig this end was my home brew FET amp and the 4 x Inv L array for both TX and RX. hm> Not so much activity noticed this weekend although there were a few active from around EU. hm> Tnx Sam for the QSO and hope to do it agn soon.
I congratulate Mal and Sam!

Probably it is the most distant CW QSO on 136. World record??
IO94SH <-> KN95LC  = 2968km !!

73! Ed  RU6LA  [email protected]