LF: Re: G/RN CW

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: G/RN CW
From: "Vladimir Shuplyakov" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 12:00:27 +0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
My congratulation, dear Mal! Also to Sam!
Now my antenna cleared from surround trees. Antenna current 2A. I will
transmit in period 05 May - 13 May.
17.00-21.00 UTC 137710 QRSS3
21.00-04.00 UTC 137750 QRSS20
every day. SMS messages +7-903-650-3561 or voice call welcome to my cellular
phone.
73! Vlad. RX3QFM.