Re: LF: No US Ham Band

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: No US Ham Band
From: "Hugh M0WYE" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:01:27 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim, et al,
Also sorry to hear about no LF band for US.

I think it is not radio interference, but political interference they are
referring to in the paragraph you quoted. Because earlier it says:

an allocation to the amateur service could result in the need for PLCs to
modify or cease their >operations to avoid causing interference to
amateurs,"

73
Hugh M0WYE