LF: Re: CE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: CE
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:34:58 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 3:30 PM
Subject: LF: CE

Hi all
On QRS mode CQ takes up a lot of non productive time. I am going to try instead CE which is unique and does not clash with any other bit of amateur procedure. ie CE G3KEV K
Those that see me using the above procedure on QRS mode will know that I am calling CQ  and can respond accordingly.
If anyone has an opinion on the above for or against pse comment. On normal CW I wll continue with the established CQ.
73 de G3KEV/IO94SH
Why not GE which could stand for general enquiry and is one dot shorter.! Laurie