LF: Re: Rugby

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Rugby
From: "Hugh M0WYE" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:45:51 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Andy,
The current contract for the Broadcast of the MSF time signal expires in
2007.
So I guess it stays on, at least until then.
There is a "consultation" process happening at present, you can read all
about it in the "draft for comment", a big pdf file from the DTI, which you
can get from here:

http://www.dti.gov.uk/nms/consult/time_formulation.htm

73
Hugh M0WYE