LF: Re: EH Loop (with off-topic addendum)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: EH Loop (with off-topic addendum)
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 04:40:12 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John,

Fantastic ! The addendum puts a bright light on all this EH-CFA-hype/nonsense which can be seen in a lot of places (even in a german radio amateur mag).

About your addendum (which IMO is not off-topic, see below):

With you being a great humanitarian, how about a special bargain price for the members of this reflector, at least while your patent rights for Air, Air II (tm), etc are still pending ?

Reason: I have the bad feeling that my (conventional non-EH) LF antenna produces lots of the smelly derivative of phlogiston under certain conditions [a mix of Oh-Three(tm) and Enn-Oh-Two(tm)], so maybe I have already infringed the patents of your phenomenal invention - whithout knowing about it. Ashes over my head, and I promise never to do it again.

Happy easter and thanks again,
 Wolf