LF: RE: Re: EH Loop (with off-topic addendum)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: EH Loop (with off-topic addendum)
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:08:37 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>

Mike>WE0H
http://www.we0h.us/lf

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]
On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 12:26 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: EH Loop (with off-topic addendum)

In a message dated 4/20/03 6:37:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:
It seem there is onother device for radiating on 137 kHz, it is the EH loop
from the same original mind of the inventor of EH antenna. Now a small loop
(how ?) can radiate RF energy with (of course) almost 100% efficiency.
 I an post the details of operation as described by authors on his special
forum on EH antenna. >>

Hi Valerio,
It may be interesting if you would post those details.  I tried looking at
the www.eh-antennas.com web site recently, and was unable to get much from
it.  The author is using features of Front Page 2000 that are not supported
in "antique" versions of Internet Explorer, like mine from 3 years ago. Thanks.

Now, a not-entirely-serious message--

A couple of things I did find amusing on the EH home page, however, are
statements such as:  "For more than 120 years all antennas have been Hertz
antennas, except the Crossed Field Antenna."  (I wonder how Signor Marconi
feels about that?)

And:  "In the future all antennas will be EH Antennas. How can this bold
statement have any basis in fact?"  (Simplest answer: it can't have, unless
we sneak into all homes, offices, and libraries around the world and change
the dictionary definition of "basis" or "fact," or perhaps "antennas.")

I suspect the latter is what is being suggested, in a way, because of what
follows: "Fortunately, any antenna can be converted to an EH Antenna with a
minimum of effort."  (Oh look out, here it comes.)  "We have filed an
additional patent clarifying the scope of the original patent, extending it's
(sic) coverage such that any antenna can be converted to an EH Antenna and be
under the umbrella of the patent."  (Ah-ha!  Now we're getting somewhere.  Be
careful how you construct your plain everyday 'Hertz' antenna, neighbours, or
it may infringe a patent!)

Perhaps it would be too much to ask of our patent offices to require proof
that an invention actually works, but I wish we could at least return to the
days when it was not possible to patent and re-patent techniques already
known to the state of the art (in this case, electrically short verticals and
dipoles), simply by virtue of sticking a new name on them or claiming a new
theory of operation.

However, since such is currently the case, I am busily preparing a patent of
my own for a broadly useful homogeneous mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, carbon
dioxide, and similar gaseous molecules that I call "Air."  My claims are far
more substantial than those for any miracle antenna one cares to name, as I
can cite support for my concepts from such past fellow geniuses as Boyle,
Newton, Lavoisier, Bernoulli, and many others.

And if I get away with that--or perhaps more to the point, if I DON'T get
away with that--I will proceed to patent my next great invention, Air II
(tm).  Even more useful than regular air, Air II (tm) contains the miracle
ingredient Phlogiston!

Yes, thought to be a myth ever since the discovery of oxygen, phlogiston is
real.  I have hard data which, if you flog yourself long enough with them,
will eventually persuade you that it is indeed easier to believe in
phlogiston than to go on flogging yourself with massive hardbound volumes of
data.

Where did I find this elusive substance that has for so long eluded the best
minds of science?  Here's the beauty part, as our Canadian friends might say.
It is a byproduct of the near-field zone of EH and CFA antennas!

Consider:  It is well established scientific fact that all electromagnetic
radiations are dual in nature, behaving simultaneously as particles and
waves.  You'll notice that the modern miracle antennas all claim to
synthesize electromagnetic waves from separate electric and magnetic fields. Yet they all remain strangely silent on the question of duality.

Whence come photons when you synthesize a Poynting vector in free space? Answer: They don't. Only accelerated electric charges (or else subatomic
particles that suddenly find themselves trying to violate the speed of light
in a non-vacuum medium) can emit photons.

So what, then, does an EH/CFA antenna emit instead?  Particles of phlogiston,
that's what.  And you can't prove otherwise.  Ergo, it must be just as true
as the radiation claims of those same antenna systems.

I have yet to test the EH Loop myself, but I expect to be able to develop it
so thoroughly that it not only generates phlogiston-bearing Air II (tm), but
also simultaneously pumps it into tanks, vats, retorts, beakers, flasks,
flagons, crackerbarrels, hogsheads, demijohns, jeroboams or other containers
of my choosing, through the well-established principle of
magnetohydrodynamics (MHD).

Therefore, I am herewith serving notice that if you have any future plans to
use Air or Air II (tm) for purposes including, but not limited to, breathing,
speaking, whispering, snoring, singing, flatulence, playing musical
instruments, listening to any of the aforementioned types of sound, inflating
tyres, cooling spoonsful of soup, cleaning computer keyboards, furthering the
process of combustion (whether for purposes of cooking, heating, cooling,
welding, cutting, waste disposal, sterilization, transportation, power
generation, ingestion of nicotine or other psychoactive substances, insurance
fraud, or vindictive arson), producing derivative products (i.e., industrial
gases or their refrigerated liquid condensates), keeping aircraft aloft
(winged heavenly messengers excepted), or any other use whatsoever, you
should immediately apply to me for a suitable licence.

Then kindly hold your breath until your application has been approved.

You'll find me a most reasonable master.  Triumph Motorcycles, for instance,
can satisfy their licence obligation by shipping me one specimen of any new
or upgraded model in each of the Sport, Touring, and Classic product ranges
each year.  Other commercial and industrial users will pay one UK penny per
tonne of Air used, or twice that for Air II (tm).  And you'd best believe
I'll be monitoring factory emissions for any trace of phlogiston, to verify
that all are paying their fair share.

The rest of mankind will pay a special rate for private individuals of only
one penny each per year.  I realise this portion of the royalties will only
net me US$90 million annually; but being the great humanitarian I am, I don't
want to get greedy and unduly burden the great masses of everyday humanity.

After all, they'll need a little something left over to pay the licence fee
on my other fabulous, patentable new invention:  Food.

Your most 'umble servant,
John