LF: RE: Re: EH Loop (with off-topic addendum)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: EH Loop (with off-topic addendum)
From: "Mike Staines" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:05:28 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Somewhere in John's amusing note he said:

Perhaps it would be too much to ask of our patent offices to require proof that an invention actually works, but I wish we could at least return to the days when it was not possible to patent and re-patent techniques already known to the state of the art (in this case, electrically short verticals and dipoles), simply by virtue of sticking a new name on them or claiming a new theory of operation.

Reminded me of the joke:
How many Microsoft engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They simply declare darkness to be a new standard.

So what, then, does an EH/CFA antenna emit instead? Particles of phlogiston, that's what. And you can't prove otherwise. Ergo, it must be just as true as the radiation claims of those same antenna systems.

My own investigations have indicated that this is probably true.
Like BuckminsterFullerenes
(http://www.ornl.gov/ORNLReview/rev26-2/text/rndmain1.html),
Phlogiston was thought not to exist but in fact is everywhere.

You can produce it in your own home. Take any electronic circuit. Plug it in and
turn it on. Now, use a screwdriver and start prying parts from the circuit
board. Between
the flashes of light you will see clouds of Phlogiston being released. I
believe that it
is this Phlogiston that works it's way to the antennas to be radiated in puffs.
The frequency of the puffs is so high that the action is indiscernible.

Mike
wa1ptc