Re: LF: Ohm's law revision (II)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Ohm's law revision (II)
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:00:25 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
More on phasing religion - the attachment is the PSpice version of the circuit Adam used to argue that the voltage across the inductor shifted 45 degrees in this circuit - and that is a true statement. He also said the current and the voltage across the output resistance was in phase. That is not a true statement. If any of you run the PSpice model attached you will see that the current thru the load resistor and the voltage across the resistor are not in phase. I leave it to you to post your results on this forum.

Ted &Georg
Yes,  I stand by my idea, it must have been a new type of grass....
This is the result of my simulation with Pspice of their circuit.
What do you judge the phase difference between voltage and current is ?

73  Alberto  I2PHD

GIF image

GIF image