Re: LF: Playing with Pspice

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Playing with Pspice
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 00:14:00 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Regarding my previous post, Stewart Nelson objected that maybe the circuit
wasn't correct, as, if V1 is a voltage source, it has zero impedance, thus making
R1 and C1 useless.
He was right, so I modified the circuit as below, putting R1 in series with the
voltage source, so to simulate a real-world source with 50 ohm impedance,
and recomputed the Bode plot, which is substantially unchanged.

Thanks Stewart

73  Alberto I2PHD

P.S. In case someone will build it, of course R1 and R2 are not real components
of the filter, they are there just to represent the source and load impedances for
a correct computation.

GIF image

GIF image