LF: Re: The myth of interference ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: The myth of interference ?
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:00:23 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
The author seems to be confusing "interference" in the sense a physicist
would use the term (that is, interaction between photons or electromagnetic
waves in a fundamental sense) and the sense in which a radio engineer would
use it (disturbance of one radio transmission system by another).

If I have understood him correctly, he seems also to be suggesting that
there is an infinite amount of transmission bandwidth available. Not so in a
strict sense, but if you go to a high enough carrier frequency and cover a
sufficiently limited geographical area you may be able to get enough for
your purposes without disrupting other services.

Or have I totally misunderstood the whole thing?

John Rabson G3PAI