Re: LF: Re: The myth of interference ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: The myth of interference ?
From: "Andre Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:58:07 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
John Rabson wrote:

The author seems to be confusing "interference" in the sense a physicist
would use the term (that is, interaction between photons or electromagnetic
waves in a fundamental sense) and the sense in which a radio engineer would
use it (disturbance of one radio transmission system by another).

If I have understood him correctly, he seems also to be suggesting that
there is an infinite amount of transmission bandwidth available.
Exactly, and based on the premises of this article, our political leaders could now resell the _same_ RF bandwidth to multiple users :-)
73
André N4ICK