Re: LF: Receiver

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Receiver
From: Frank Gentges KØBRA <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:54:58 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi,

I have similar good experience with the NRD-525. My only comment is that the display and microprocessor can generate some false signals which are down near the noise threshold aurally but can show up more in the narrowband displays like Argo and sound like brain dead CW. A good active antenna will cover up those signals.

Frank K0BRA