LF: 73/136 GM XPED.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73/136 GM XPED.
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:05:15 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

Firstly, for YXM. FB on the G-GM first (and Mike the 'eternal second'). I'm
ready when you are Dave, if you want to pick a time tomorrow AM?
Will check mailbox abt 0830, and my phone number 02892 665034 if direct
contact desirable.
Like with you, nice warm afternoon so I put the coil outside to 'air' and
found I could get about 60% more antenna current.  Some light rain so in it
came again, but now that I have seen there are more 'dogBiscuits' available,
constuction has started on a suitable  'dog-box' , and with any luck the
setup (which was the original plan) will be completed before the weekend is
out. The increased ERP will make it worthwhile continuing with any T/A
tests, but with three XPDitions out and (my being just about knackered)  I
shall not risk the TX by beaconing tonight.

73 de,

Ian MI0AYZ