LF: Re: 73/136 GM XPED.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73/136 GM XPED.
From: "Dave Mobile" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:25:13 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Ian and all.

I should be on around 71.9 tomorrow (Saturday) morning around 0830 trying to
work Peter and Jim on CW. If you hear me, try calling. Our aerial currents
sound about the same at 1.5A!

73
Dave GM3YXM  IO75WC

Hi all,

Firstly, for YXM. FB on the G-GM first (and Mike the 'eternal second').
I'm
ready when you are Dave, if you want to pick a time tomorrow AM?
Will check mailbox abt 0830, and my phone number 02892 665034 if direct
contact desirable.
Like with you, nice warm afternoon so I put the coil outside to 'air' and
found I could get about 60% more antenna current.  Some light rain so in
it
came again, but now that I have seen there are more 'dogBiscuits'
available,
constuction has started on a suitable  'dog-box' , and with any luck the
setup (which was the original plan) will be completed before the weekend
is
out. The increased ERP will make it worthwhile continuing with any T/A
tests, but with three XPDitions out and (my being just about knackered)  I
shall not risk the TX by beaconing tonight.

73 de,

Ian MI0AYZ