Re: LF: 137.77 on 18/19th

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137.77 on 18/19th
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:24:54 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,  I make the start of the drifty to be 0658z as near as no
matters....but I cant read the signal from the trace as it seems there is
something more troublesome that just drift. (That is reading direct from
John's Agro screen capture). Vaino's trace starts at 0702z so if it was
European I would have thought something should show. Laurie and Peter seem
to be at least 20dB above the noise on Vaino's plot, and I would have
expected Brian to be visible although it is a few 100kms or so further than
UK. Maybe its an "LF Squeaky" (UK VHF joke, I think)

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]