LF: 73/136 T/A

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73/136 T/A
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:10:49 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,
Many thanks for the reports and captures, John, Dex and Jay. Nice to get
something through to Dex at last, pity I had a fault,things may have
improved later.
Actually the fault was silly, not the antenna.. A BNC connector on the DFCW
oscillator box making intermittent contact.The tiny vibration of the DFCW
relay was enough to cause the contact to fail. By such simple things are
great enterprises brought to naught,or words to that effect.
I would like to see some activity on 136 tonight so I will stay off 73.
Actually we are out until about 00:00 UTC.
I will check the reflector then.and if no postings could transmit for a
little while on 72.401.
Best of Luck.
Laurie.