Re: LF: TA tests 72/136

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA tests 72/136
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 11:33:19 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John and all,

I'd be happy to watch from here. It was a lot of fun to watch activity there
last winter, particularly when you could see four or five signals at once.
I'd suggest 135.922 +/- 1.5 Hz, which would fit into an ARGO 60 second
screen.

On the down side, the Kp index has climbed back up, so miracles may not be
possible.

John Andrews, W1TAG

if all goes well I'll give it a go tonight after 22:00, on the old frequency pair 135922.3 / 922.4 DFCW, 60s on / 20s off. Though I guess I'd need that miracle, with dipole-ERP still 180mW; but hopefully there will be some stronger signals coming along for company...

73 de Markus, DF6NM