LF: Re: Re: TA tests 72/136

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: TA tests 72/136
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 18:54:34 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 1:20 PM
Subject: LF: Re: TA tests 72/136

> And how about some more activity around 135922? It's right in the gap
between
> the first and second FSK-sidebands of SXV. Anybody interested in joining
in
> tonight?
> 73 de Markus, DF6NM

The 136kHz band is shared with commercial users on a 'non-interference'
basis. Even if we think our signals are too tiny to make a difference, we
should not be deliberately operating within the passband of the users of
SXV. There is plenty of space elsewhere on the band.

135.922 khz is well outside the bandpass of SXV. I am surprised you did not
know this!!!

de G3KEV

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net