LF: re 136 T/A

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re 136 T/A
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 14:21:33 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mike and all, I dont think we need bother too about SXV when we are on
135.922. When I was logging that station I could make accurate level
recordings with youself, Jim,  Peter and Laurie all pounding away (very
strong with me) on or around 920 to 925. That was with an "amateur grade" RX
as well. Markus gets a big signal from it hence the extra sidebands we dont
see, but I think even he is sufficiently far from the service area to not
cause any problems.

However fortunately it went off in the early hours of the morning so that
doesnt really apply.

Good luck all. I dont have any real propagation data but I think conditions
should not be too bad.....indeen to judge by the strength of Lauries signal
with John last night it might be a good night.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]