LF: Re: 73kHz T/A

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73kHz T/A
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:08:40 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Agreeing with Peter and Laurie, I've got to say that it WAS an interesting
night. The Kp index was at 1.67 (per NOAA) through most of the period. I
didn't get home until 0200, and copy here had been poor to that point. It
looks like I had some local noise problems in the early evening here.

At 0245, while chatting with Dex, the signals just took off, and were
present all night. Nice roller coaster, Laurie!

The only constant so far is that Dex and I are unlikely to have good copy at
the same time. We're about 1000 km apart.

Looks like bad wx is coming in here tonight, with ice likely.

John A.