LF: (Off Topic) PC mains filter for 136kHz interference

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: (Off Topic) PC mains filter for 136kHz interference
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:50:12 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Have a steady tone around 136.5kHz. It is definitely from my PC, and the level was much reduced when the frame aerial was moved out into the garden, but still I must switch off the PC when listening on certain parts of the band.

Wonder if somebody has any experience in building mains filters for the PC ?

73,
Jan_Martin
LA8AK (in JO38XC) tel.: +47-380-87178 (52660)
http://www.laud.no/la6nca/LA8AK/