Re: LF: EARTH RESISTANCE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EARTH RESISTANCE
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:18:12 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 2:39 PM

Earth resistance messages now exceeding offers to extend parts of my anatomy and refinance my house........now apx 1 per hour.
And what difference does it make whether it be high or low, you are stuck with what you have, so make the best of it. You could always move QTH, river boats are getting popular.
A little knowledge is dangerous. Some of the signals on the air are from Amateurs that never heard of Ground conductivity!! they just happen to have the right environment for antennas.
G3KEV